Off the cuff reflections about 10 topics I liked in Edinburgh 2019
1. The Future: Ethics.
Jeff French, Brigitte Boonen, Krzysztof Kubacki: Ethics in Social Marketing:
2. The Future: Training on the shoulders of giants.
Nancy Lee: A reflection on lessons learned and looking to the future
3. The Future: Digital World.
4. The Future: Evidence Base for Social Marketing.
Doug Evans, Diogo Veríssimo, Sohail Agha, Jeff French: The Evidence Base for Social Marketing
5. The Future: The Public Health
Alex Aiken: Delivering Quality Campaigns at Scale
6. The Future: The Myth
Bill Novelli: Leveraging the Power of the Private Sector for Social Impact
7. The Future: Food, health and the environment.
Nadina Luca, Kelley Dennings, Becky Ramsing, Meatless Monday, Seda Erdem, Ariadne Kapetanaki, Yana Manyuk: A systems perspective on healthy and sustainable diets.
8. The Future: A Social Marketing Political Manifesto
Carlos Oliveira Santos: What’s new and old in social marketing thinking? Reaffirming its political grounds.
9. The Future: Participants from thirty countries. Voices from Italy.
- Anna Maria Murante: A self-management educational intervention for persons with diabetes: findings on the support of social networks and its association with eating behaviors’ changes.
- Riccardo Bulgarelli, Rebecca Molinari, Erika Simonazzi, Sara Vancini, Elena Veronesi, Giuseppe Fattori: Progetto Raperonzolo-dona i tuoi capelli.
- Emilia Vergalito, Martina Sacco, Giuseppe Fattori – Social Marketing and Environment: Plogging for students of University of Bologna.
10. The Future: Ten years with Susanne Suggs. Anniversary!
Lugano: Summer School courses in Social Marketing